NYCkayaker re boathouses on the hudson, etc.

Robert Huszar r-huszar@panix.com
Fri Nov 3 11:08:07 EST 2006

Yes, but the problem with registration . . . is where does it end.  How
many accidents are also caused by pedestrians walking and talking on their
cell phones and not paying attention.  Does that mean we register everyone
who owns a cellphone????

Bob