NYCkayaker Manhattan swim race kayaker assignments

Richard Clifford richardclifford@earthlink.net
Tue Apr 27 11:37:13 EDT 2010

NYCKayaker,

Heads up to any of you kids out there who will be participating this
year as a volunteer for the Manhattan Island swim race on June 12. First
Round of kayaker assignments has happened.

Take a look.
http://www.nycswim.org/Event/Event.aspx?event_id=2002&from=volunteers
<http://www.nycswim.org/Event/Event.aspx?event_id=2002&from=volunteers>

I am told and understand that there will be a certain amount of
adjusting to the assignments. Not everyone has been assigned but those
folk are asked to be patient because their help will be needed. -
Richard Clifford

--

Richard C. Clifford, Esq.
Attorney at Law

Tel: (914) 834-0100
Cell: (917) 854-5824
Fax: (914) 834-0888

www.RichardCliffordLaw.com
RichardClifford@earthlink.net
RichardClifford@NYSBar.com

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:

NOTICE: This e-mail message and all files and attachments transmitted with it is privileged and confidential, intended solely for the sole use of the designated recipient(s) as it may contain information that is privileged, confidential, attorney work product or protected from disclosure under applicable law.

If you have received this communication in error, please notify the sender immediately at richardclifford@earthlink.net by replying to this message.  If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, or an employee or agent responsible for delivering this message to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution, copying, or other use of this message or its attachments is strictly prohibited.

You may not retain, copy or use this email or any attachments for any purpose, or disclose all or any part of the contents to any person.  Please delete this email, any attachments, and all copies and backups from your computer.

Please note that all incoming emails will be scanned automatically by my law firm and by an external service provider to eliminate unsolicited promotional emails (“spam”).  This could result in deletion of a legitimate e-mail before it is read by its intended recipient at my law firm.  Please tell me if you have concerns about this automatic filtering.

IRS CIRCULAR 230 DISCLOSURE:

To ensure compliance with requirements imposed by the U.S. Internal Revenue Service, we inform you that any U.S. tax advice contained in this communication (including any attachments) is not intended or written to be used, and cannot be used, by any taxpayer for the purpose of (i) avoiding tax related penalties under the U.S. Internal Revenue Code or (ii) promoting, marketing or recommending to another party any transaction or matter addressed herein.

Thank You.  Richard C. Clifford