[NYCkayaker] Boating on the Hudson magazine seeks Hudson River boaters for a new series

bonnie13@earthlink.net bonnie13@earthlink.net
Mon Apr 1 12:29:11 EDT 2013

Just passing on a request for interviewees for a new series that one of the editors at Boating on the Hudson magazine (website: http://www.boatingonthehudson.com/) is starting, featuring Hudson River boaters. I'm a Jamaica Bay boater now so I can't volunteer but it would be fun to see some paddlers & rowers in there!

Here's the request:

I want to start a new series featuring YOU The Boater on The Hudson River. If you would be willing to be interviewed by me, it will only take about 15 minutes. We'll simply be talking about your boat, some of your experiences boating and your inspiration to become a boater.  I'm open to all types of boaters including paddle boarders, windsurfers, kayaks and sailboats. Email me directly at Lex@BoatingOnTheHudson.com for more details.