[NYCkayaker] Boating on the Hudson magazine - Better email!

bonnie13@earthlink.net bonnie13@earthlink.net
Tue Apr 2 09:40:50 EDT 2013

Hi, I got word that the contact email I'd included was bad - checked in with Lex on the Boating on the Hudson FB page, use this instead:

Lex@uVidea.com

That was actually what he'd given originally but he'd put up the boatingonthehudson one later in the discussion & I'd picked that one up.