[NYCkayaker] {NYCWTA} June 15 and 16: Clearwater Festival! SAVE THE DATE! :)

Erik Baard erikbaard@gmail.com
Sat Apr 6 22:23:33 EDT 2013

An added shout out for rowers: Rocking the Boat will be providing rowing to
the event! That organization has much to teach us all about merging boat
building, estuary exploration, and a solid curriculum.

Erik