[NYCkayaker] ACA encampment at Lake Sebago

Linda Peterson surenoproblem27@yahoo.com
Mon Apr 8 20:46:55 EDT 2013

Hi Everyone,

  I just wanted to get the word out that there is a website now that only has information on that pertains only to the ACA encampment at Lake Sebago which is in Harriman State Park (Sloatsburg NY).  This is the link: https://sites.google.com/site/acalakesebago/home

   If you are an ACA member then you should be utilizing this camp since it is one of the benefits of joining the ACA.  If you want a great place to paddle that is close to the city but also very relaxing then you should check out this website, the lake is a great place to practice all types of paddle skill levels as well as different types of boats.  Only human powered boats are allowed on the lake with the exception of battery operated fishing boats.

  Feel free to contact me with any questions you may have regarding the lake,

Linda Peterson
Camp Director of Lake Sebago