[NYCkayaker] Kayak shoes

stevepete64@aol.com stevepete64@aol.com
Wed Apr 17 18:32:54 EDT 2013

Just purchased these at the New Jersey Paddlesports show , Great water shoe . I have wide feet and these fit nice with room in toe box with good protection in same area . http://www.keenfootwear.com/us/en/product/shoes/men/waterfront/mckenzie/dark%20shadow!ochre

-----Original Message-----
From: petermaloney32 <petermaloney32@yahoo.com>
To: NYCkayaker <NYCkayaker@rockandwater.net>
Sent: Wed, Apr 17, 2013 1:49 pm
Subject: [NYCkayaker] Kayak shoes

Hi all,  I discovered last season that my NRS Kicker Remix shoes are too tight.
I have wide feet. NRS is great; they will take them back and swap them out.
Anyone with wide feet have any recommendations on kayak shoes? Alternatively why
not just wear sneakers? They are canvas and rubber; they will dry. - thanks,
Peter
Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

service offered to the kayaking community by the Hudson River Watertrail
Association. Learn more about HRWA at www.hrwa.org