[NYCkayaker] Looking for extended-trip ideas in Northeast

Lee Reiser/Leona Fontaine lee060@earthlink.net
Sun Apr 21 16:21:12 EDT 2013

Steven,
 Try Assateague Island on the Delmarva Peninsula. See the wild Ponies which your kids will love, but Book NOW to get a permit. FYI State Park has HOT showers, Federal - Cold only, but both  well maintained.
Lee