[NYCkayaker] {NYCWTA} kayak race timer arrested yesterday?

Ray Fusco Ray@rayfuscoinc.com
Mon Apr 22 09:52:01 EDT 2013

Thanks for the note.  No judgements from on this but I was approached but some agency folks and the running community as to what might have happened.

Personally, I am interested in the timing equipment part of this as I do this sort of work professionally.  Could you pass my email along to the person or whomever at kayak polo can help me.

Ray Fusco