[NYCkayaker] {NYCWTA} kayak race timer arrested yesterday?

Susan McNamara sumac12@gmail.com
Mon Apr 22 11:03:44 EDT 2013

i don't know this guy and like everyone else probably don't have the whole
story........but if your asked to stop pedaling or get out of a reserved
lane - just do it??   Maybe avoid anything further? It's not easy being a
cop, especially in NYC and especially in these times.......the two guys in
Boston looked like nice kids......unfortunately no one stopped them.