[NYCkayaker] {NYCWTA} kayak race timer arrested yesterday?

Martin Kaminer martin.kaminer@gmail.com
Mon Apr 22 11:10:35 EDT 2013

I was in the park Sunday walking the dog and I have to say the atmosphere
was completely surreal.  Have not seen that much homeland security
equipment deployed since after 9/11, and of course they have come up with
all manner of enormous scary-looking contraptions since then.  It looked
like a movie set .  .  . if only it were.