[NYCkayaker] Looking for extended-trip ideas in Northeast

Laurie Bleich kayakmidwifelb@gmail.com
Mon Apr 22 11:14:09 EDT 2013

Another great area is the thousand islands in Canada-it's really beautiful with fresh water and basically no tides so you don't have to plan anything.  There are tons of really cute little islands and it's alot of fun.  There's also an ACA island there where you can stay if you're an ACA member-it's Sugar Island.

Laurie Bleich