[NYCkayaker] {NYCWTA} kayak race timer arrested yesterday?

David Menken dmenken60@gmail.com
Mon Apr 22 11:50:56 EDT 2013

It's common sense not to give law enforcement the wrong impression.  You
don't go for the glove compartment when you're stopped by police, even if
it's to get your registration, unless you make it clear what you're doing.
You don't mention the word "bomb" on a plane, even you're talking about a
bad movie.  You don't bicycle near a finish line less than a week after a
bombing with a timer in a backpack.  It's asking for trouble, when it would
be so easy to simply avoid it.  David Menken.