[NYCkayaker] Looking for extended-trip ideas in Northeast

elizabeth green elizabeth.green10@gmail.com
Mon Apr 22 12:07:19 EDT 2013

Lets not forget the mosquitoes. The last and only time I was there, I got
bitten up (in my tent) so badly I did not sleep at all and could not wait
for morning so I could leave my campsite! But I do agree it can be a
beautiful place to kayak as long as you take precautions.

Elizabeth