[NYCkayaker] {NYCWTA} kayak race timer arrested yesterday?

Richard Clifford ricardoclifford@gmail.com
Mon Apr 22 13:19:15 EDT 2013

NYCKayaker:

As I read the story. He was not arrested. He is a foreign student. He did
start a bike ride, however, from Harlem to New Jersey and back without
identification. Along the way he continued with his foolish ways vis-a-vis
the race officials & police officers.

Were some kind of (terrible) accident to happen to him along his journey he
ends up "John Doe" at Bellevue Hospital, or the NYC Medical Examiners'
office prat Potter's field on Ward Island. None are good outcomes.

Perhaps one of his friends should step up and give him a massive dose of
common/street sense.

Richard

--
*Richard C. Clifford, Esq.