[NYCkayaker] Looking for extended-trip ideas in Northeast

Laurie Bleich kayakmidwifelb@gmail.com
Mon Apr 22 13:32:05 EDT 2013

Oh yeah-now that you mention it, I remember heading for my tent at dusk to avoid the mosquitoes-good points, and as Stevie says, going late in the summer should definitely help with that.

Laurie