[NYCkayaker] Looking for extended-trip ideas in Northeast

Jean Kostelich jeankostelich@earthlink.net
Mon Apr 22 15:56:11 EDT 2013

Hi, Steven.
Cooperstown gets our vote. Excellent camping, no-motors-allowed 9-mile Lake Otsego ("Glimmerglass"), lots of good food, art, history, and of course, music (The Glimmerglass Festival). See blog post below -- links can help you plan your trip.
http://2geeks3knots.com/tag/glimmerglass-state-park/