[NYCkayaker] {NYCWTA} kayak race timer arrested yesterday?

Robert Huszar r-huszar@panix.com
Mon Apr 22 17:58:38 EDT 2013

Nancy is right! Most of us on this list have multiple sports we are
involved in: kayaking, biking, running, roller blading, hiking, etc. I
myself am a biker, and, truthfully, I very often go for long periods
without watching or listening to the news; and I very frequently ride with
a backpack. That individual could have easily been me. So, yes, we should
refrain from that kind of judgment on this forum.

Bob Huszar