[NYCkayaker] {NYCWTA} kayak race timer arrested yesterday?

Steve McAllister brooklynkayak@gmail.com
Mon Apr 22 19:46:57 EDT 2013

Thanks Adelene,

That seems more likely than what was written in an article by one of the
New York newspapers that are infamous for stretching the truth, be it the
Post or the Daily News.

"The more you know, the less you need"
    --aboriginal saying