[NYCkayaker] {NYCWTA} kayak race timer arrested yesterday?

stevepete64@aol.com stevepete64@aol.com
Mon Apr 22 21:39:05 EDT 2013

Even if one goes for a period of time without listening/watching news I'd find it hard to believe
that you wouldn't hear from someone that an explosive was intentionally set off in your own Country killing three one of which was an 8 yr old boy .

-----Original Message-----
From: Robert Huszar <r-huszar@panix.com>
To: nyc watertrail list <nyc-water-trail@googlegroups.com>
Cc: stevepete64 <stevepete64@aol.com>; Martin Kaminer <martin.kaminer@gmail.com>; nyckayaker** <nyckayaker@rockandwater.net>
Sent: Mon, Apr 22, 2013 2:58 pm
Subject: Re: [NYCkayaker] {NYCWTA} kayak race timer arrested yesterday?

Nancy is right! Most of us on this list have multiple sports we are
involved in: kayaking, biking, running, roller blading, hiking, etc. I
myself am a biker, and, truthfully, I very often go for long periods
without watching or listening to the news; and I very frequently ride with
a backpack. That individual could have easily been me. So, yes, we should
refrain from that kind of judgment on this forum.

Bob Huszar