[NYCkayaker] {NYCWTA} kayak race timer arrested yesterday?

David Gottlieb snedenslanding@gmail.com
Tue Apr 23 03:00:51 EDT 2013

Richard... is that  your way of saying "knucklehead' without saying "knucklehead?" A knucklehead by any other name is still a knucklehead.... Haven't heard that word in along time. He could have been called a lot worse names.