[NYCkayaker] Kayak race timer arrested yesterday?

Peter priley347@gmail.com
Tue Apr 23 09:24:17 EDT 2013

this is the sort of corollary damage terrorism brings.
rumors, accusations, misinformation.
No one who was not there really knows anything but our own opinions.
Even if you were there you don't know beyond your perceptions.
Must agree with Elizabeth here