[NYCkayaker] Fwd: Empire Dragon Boat Flushing Bay shoreline cleanup - may11

Nancy Brous nbrous@gmail.com
Thu Apr 25 17:18:20 EDT 2013

Posting for Alex Herzan of the Empire Dragon Boat Team.  Their club
participates in our water quality testing program and they are working
to clean up the edge as well.
More info on the event and on their group can be found at
http://www.empiredragonboat.com/
If you live or boat in that neck of the woods, consider lending them a hand:

The Empire Dragon Boat team is sponsoring a shoreline cleanup on May
11 at Flushing Bay Marina.  Please join us if you can.  This year we
are partnering with Riverkeeper, and if you wish to pre register, you
may do so at this link:
http://www.riverkeeper.org/news-events/events/rvk-events/sweep2013/
Just scroll down to Queens and you will find Jennifer's Annual
Flushing Bay cleanup.

Thanks and we look forward to working with you for clean waters again this year!