[NYCkayaker] Save The Date! BLUE DRINKS at Pier 66 Maritime Thursday, May 16th, 6pm

Nancy Brous nbrous@gmail.com
Mon Apr 29 13:26:21 EDT 2013

*Save The Date!
BLUE DRINKS at Pier 66 Maritime*

*Thursday, May 16th, 6pm*

The New York City Water Trail Association invites you to join us for the
first Blue Drinks of 2013 at Pier 66 Maritime, aka the Barge at West
26th street
on the Hudson.

Blue Drinks is a networking party for people involved in public water
access for human-powered boats, historic vessels, environmental education,
and urban open water swimming. We'll have *drink specials*, light snacks,
and lots of good company.
*SUGGESTED DONATION: $20.00 * includes 1 FREE drink ticket and a one (1)
year individual membership in the New York City Water Trail Association. *All
donation amounts will receive a free 2013 Tide wheel *but admission is
free, donations are optional*.* (for more information on membership visit
www.nycwatertrail.org/membership.html)

Come catch up with friends, see what our partner groups in and around NYC
have in store for the summer; find a group to boat with or a volunteer
opportunity. Continue the discussions started at our highly successful
Symposium for human-powered boaters that was held on April 13, 2013. Learn
about our EXPANDED Citizens Water Quality Testing Program and how your
groups can get involved.

The more the merrier so please feel free to share this with your lists.