[NYCkayaker] Paddle for a Cure - special offer...

Marcella mdb@xyzzy.com
Fri Aug 2 01:01:09 EDT 2013

In the name of shameless promotion, I'm offering a raffle prize from last
years' event to anyone that signs up for THIS years paddle and promises to
use the prize.

The enticement: An Eastern Mountain Sports 3 day camping equipment rental
from the Paramus NJ store.  The certificate is good for:
   1 four person tent
   4 sleeping bags
   4 sleeping pads
It is valid until AUGUST 31st, and has a 150$ value. Such a deal!

Sign up now... send ME a note with the name you signed up under, and your
address and I'll put the certificate in the mail to you.

Best if you do it soon... today?  As I'm headed out of town for a week on
Saturday.

so, register for the Paddle for a Cure taking place on Sunday September
8th at http://paddleforthecure.brownpapertickets.com/

and GO CAMPING!

- Marcella