[NYCkayaker] Miller field launch

stevepete64@aol.com stevepete64@aol.com
Sat Aug 3 13:54:04 EDT 2013

I have launched from the end of New Dorp Ln ( southern rd that parallels Miller field ) many times without an issue .

-----Original Message-----
From: paul banks <bckp@jps.net>
To: nyckayaker <nyckayaker@rockandwater.net>
Sent: Sat, Aug 3, 2013 12:26 pm
Subject: [NYCkayaker] Miller field launch

Anybody know if it possible these days to launch at miller field in Staten
Island?

Feeling a need to get further into the outer bay. . . .

Wouldn't mind some company . . . I am a ski paddler, not that fast though,

Head towards sandy hook or what the wind makes attractive.

Paul Banks
service offered to the kayaking community by the Hudson River Watertrail
Association. Learn more about HRWA at www.hrwa.org