[NYCkayaker] hatch cover

Peter Maloney petermaloney32@yahoo.com
Mon Aug 12 12:10:29 EDT 2013

Does anyone have a hatch cover that would fit a Wilderness Systmes Cape Lookout 145? It has to be specific, of course. it is a black rubber oval hatch about 18 by 11 inches with a compass rose embossed on it.
Sadly, my hatch cover popped off yesterday in transit. It is probably sitting somewhere along the West Side Highway. Even sadder, Wilderness Systems no longer makes or carries the same hatch cover. If I can't find a replacement, I am going to have to do a "transplant," cut my old lip off and screw a new one on.