[NYCkayaker] Great "Perseids Paddle" circumnavigation...

Christopher M Spooner sputnik@bestweb.net
Mon Aug 12 17:01:05 EDT 2013

We couldn't have had a more perfect overnight paddling experience.
Saturday's "Perseids Paddle," hosted by HarborLAB was superbly organized and
perfectly timed. Many thanks to Erik Baard and the HarborLAB volunteers for
making this a sublime experience. Between the Perseids (which weren't
exactly rockin', but we saw enough to be satisfied), the weird
bioluminescence in the Harlem River, the comfortable temps, clear skies, and
the favorable currents, we arrived back at Hallet's Cove on Sunday morning
feeling totally satisfied. And to all my fellow Perseid Explorers, it was a
pleasure paddling with you!

Thanks again Erik and HarborLAB!

Best,
Chris Spooner