[NYCkayaker] A Very Lethal River

Robert Huszar r-huszar@panix.com
Mon Aug 12 23:14:01 EDT 2013

Yeah, that's an awesome river. I remember the first time I saw people
running the falls -- I couldn't believe it. I never got to be a whitewater
paddler of that level, so I never, ever even entertained trying the falls
myself. It's sad to hear of people losing their life to such a stunningly
beautiful river. But it's not the river's fault!!!