[NYCkayaker] Thursday, August 22 with Hour Children on Jamaica Bay!

Harbor LAB harborlab@gmail.com
Tue Aug 13 22:13:59 EDT 2013

Learning Adventure Boating!
www.harborlab.org
Or find us on Facebook here <http://www.facebook.com/harborlab>!

Ahoy'All!

Some of you might enjoy a bit of meaningful fun on a weekday. If so, please
consider volunteering with HarborLAB as we bring Hour Children paddling on
Jamaica Bay!

Here's our website note about the planned outing:

http://harborlab.org/2013/08/10/jamaica-bay-wildlife-refuge/

And the Facebook event:

https://www.facebook.com/events/470606073036412/

I've been volunteering for Hour Children for years and it's a blast. The
kids will really appreciate your efforts too.

If you'd like to volunteer, please email volunteer@harborlab.org with the
subject line "Jamaica Bay/Hour Children." Also join the Facebook event for
updates.

Best regards,

Erik