[NYCkayaker] Dead Horse Bay

Christopher Schiffner chris@schiffner.com
Wed Aug 28 00:26:35 EDT 2013

I'm guessing most of you have heard of Dead Horse Bay--even if you're
not familiar with it's history. I knew of it's existence and the garbage
that littered it's shoreline but had never visited until last weekend. I
have to say it was actually pretty cool and the history of the area is
really interesting. In any event, here are some pictures of the
shoreline/bay and my write-up for those who are interested.
http://www.schiffner.com/dead-horse-bay/

PS: If anyone decides to visit, thick bottomed footwear is a must!
Sandals are not recommended.

-Chris