[NYCkayaker] Giant Rubber Duck Heads To Pittsburgh, Bids Adieu To Hong Kong (PHOTOS)

bonnie13@earthlink.net bonnie13@earthlink.net
Thu Aug 29 13:18:49 EDT 2013

Me too!

Meanwhile, in Shanghai: http://www.oldsaltblog.com/2013/08/shanghai-roasts-the-rubber-duck/

When the duck leaves the dock, I wonder if it goes quack quack quack instead of honk honk honk?