[NYCkayaker] Where do we Rent a double kayaks trailer in the Tri State area of New York, New Jersey, Connecticut, Delaware

Jackie Wos jackiefw@earthlink.net
Fri Aug 30 21:59:51 EDT 2013

Hi,

I would like to receive information on how to rent a double kayak trailer near where I live.  I live in Manhattan and don't want to go too far for this rental.
However, if anyone knows how to rent a double kayak trailer either in New Jersey, or Brooklyn, Queens, Bronx, Manhattan area, Connecticut, or even Delaware, please let me know.

Please send all info at the above email address:  jackiefw@earthlink.net

Thank you to all and Happy Oars!

Jackie