[NYCkayaker] Do we know anything about the 2 kayakers that were rescued when their kayaks overturned in Jamaica Bay yesterday???

bonnie13@earthlink.net bonnie13@earthlink.net
Mon Feb 11 11:57:54 EST 2013

Well, I don't know, but if they were over in the Broad Channel area there's a pretty good chance they aren't members of any club - that whole area is like another world as far as water access, half the homes in the area have their own docks & those that don't can find other ways to get out there.