[NYCkayaker] Prescription sunglasses for canoeing/kayaking--Suggestions?

Maarten Buijsman maartenbuijsman@gmail.com
Tue Feb 12 14:10:07 EST 2013

Hi Bunita

I use Oakley sunglasses with tinted prescription lenses. On the inside
of one leg it says "Straight" (the name of the model, I guess). They
fit like a glove and no sunlight enters from the top and undersides. I
use them for all sun-affected activities including kayaking. I really
like them (I always joke that these glasses are my best buy ever).

best

Maarten