[NYCkayaker] Prescription sunglasses for canoeing/kayaking--Suggestions?

Margie Cohen themagpie13@gmail.com
Tue Feb 12 14:38:06 EST 2013

After losing my expensive sun glasses, I went to Costco and purchased prescription sunglasses- ultra thin, transitional, anti glare, dark grey
with mirrored front (less glare) for a whopping $175 including tax.

Good luck,
MArgie