[NYCkayaker] Prescription sunglasses for canoeing/kayaking--Suggestions?

scottbraun scottbraun@me.com
Tue Feb 12 14:43:38 EST 2013

Not sure if it will be appropriate here, but I always recommend Warby-Parker glasses whenever asked.  Great company - they believe glasses should cost $100, and so that's what they charge, including lenses.  Equally important, for every pair bought, they donate a pair to someone in need - a lack of glasses is the single biggest impediment to literacy in low-income families.

Sunglasses might be slightly more, and I'm still waiting for them to be able to do progressive lenses, but they're great frames and a great company.

www.warbyparker.com

Scott