[NYCkayaker] Prescription sunglasses for canoeing/kayaking--Suggestions?

Dan Starer danstarer@gmail.com
Tue Feb 12 14:45:18 EST 2013

I've been quite happy with these sunglasses designed for rough water
sports:  http://www.seaspecs.com/

However, their prescription lenses are glass, so can be kind of thick.  You
can also just use their frames and have plastic lenses put in locally.

Dan