[NYCkayaker] Prescription sunglasses for canoeing/kayaking--Suggestions?

Lee Reiser/Leona Fontaine lee060@earthlink.net
Tue Feb 12 17:54:02 EST 2013

Hi Bunita.
 As to lense color, I prefer olive instead of grey. They make everthing brighter even on an overcast day.
Also, make sure the lenses are polarized which reduce glare and enable better underwater viewing.
Lee