[NYCkayaker] Prescription sunglasses for canoeing/kayaking--Suggestions?

David Quist davidquist@earthlink.net
Tue Feb 12 18:02:08 EST 2013

How about a pair of $20 sunglasses that are designed to go over your eyeglasses?  Cheap, no need to worry if anything happens to them, etc.  Gave better coverage than most of the frames available at the typical opticians.  I had prescription sunglasses, but kicked myself for not going this route sooner.  Can replace at most CVSs/Kinneys.

I'm a low key paddler, but they've been great, including days on the water in South Florida.

Just my .02

Dave