[NYCkayaker] Prescription sunglasses for canoeing/kayaking--Suggestions?

Bunita Marcus b@bunitamarcus.com
Tue Feb 12 18:16:36 EST 2013

I thought about this option too.

Anyone have the pros and cons of this sort of arrangement?

And Thank you to everyone who has gotten back to me.  This has been very helpful.

Bunita