[NYCkayaker] Newsletter/Sandy/Boathouse Damages

Robert Huszar r-huszar@panix.com
Wed Feb 13 18:47:00 EST 2013

Hi all,

We are in the process of putting together a new newsletter for the Hudson
River Water trail and we realize that most people (and bless the few of
you who have been lucky enough to still be active)at this time of year,
and this year particularly because of Sandy, have not been able to get on
the water. That said, if your boathouse is closed, and you have
interesting pictures of said boathouse and it's damages, or even unique
pictures of damaged put-ins or before and after damaged coast line
pictures, please send them my way. We would like full rez shots, as this
will be for our print edition. Also a few words (even a full article if
you have the time) describing what we are seeing on the photo.

Thanks, all. And let's hope that this boating seasons has way less bad
weather.

Bob Huszar,
HRWA