[NYCkayaker] Prescription sunglasses for canoeing/kayaking--FINAL DECISION

Bunita Marcus b@bunitamarcus.com
Fri Feb 15 19:14:30 EST 2013

Hi Everyone,

I went into my regular opticians to have my eyes checked and order the driving glasses.  I think they were closing out anything athletic and they had a few Maui Jims on sale half-price.  I didn't even know they carried them.  They usually have very off-the wall, arty things.  But the Stingray model in tortoise and brown was perfect for me and very close to my old RayBans.  I tried both the grey and brown polarized lenses outside on a sunny day, and preferred the brown.

So count me a happy camper.
Thank you for all your help.

Bunita

PS--check out the old RayBans on my website.  You'll see them in the second photo that appears.  (photo taken on Sanibel Island)
http://www.bunitamarcus.com