[NYCkayaker] RiverSweep at Mitsuwa?

Kevin Kehoe kfkehoe@verizon.net
Tue Feb 19 17:16:43 EST 2013

Perhaps Hoboken Community Boathouse?

-----Original Message-----
From: NYCKayaker [mailto:nyckayaker-bounces@rockandwater.net] On Behalf Of
Nancy Brous
Sent: Tuesday, February 19, 2013 4:18 PM
To: nyckayaker**; nyc watertrail list
Cc: Dana Gulley
Subject: [NYCkayaker] RiverSweep at Mitsuwa?

Elizabeth Powers asked here if RiverSweep might include a cleanup of the
beach at Mitsuwa.  I asked Riverkeeper, since the site is outside NY state.
 The reply was that, since it is the bank of the Hudson Rover, they would be
happy to support a cleanup there.
So does anyone know of a community group that might want to take this on?
 Remember, it needn't be a boating org, just a group that cares about the
river and the environment can gather some dedicated volunteers for the task.
Dana might be able to help facilitate and while I have a conflicting event
that day I would also do what I could to help in advance.
If you know of any group who might be interested, lease contact ma and or
Dana back-channel (she is cc'd here).
thanks-
NB
hrwa/nyctwa
public service offered to the kayaking community by the Hudson River
Watertrail Association. Learn more about HRWA at www.hrwa.org