[NYCkayaker] A Dolphin in the Gowanus

bonnie13@earthlink.net bonnie13@earthlink.net
Fri Jan 25 15:20:32 EST 2013

Oh, hate to hear that. Hope people can at least resist the impulse to give it a stupid jokey name, but I suppose it's inevitable. Silly to have been bothered over it but somehow it really bugged me that the poor whale who get stuck in the Gowanus got nicknamed "Sludgy". Just didn't seem respectful somehow.