[NYCkayaker] Cars good for carrying kayaks?

Jack Gilman hudsonsb@yahoo.com
Wed Jan 30 12:58:28 EST 2013

I just got an Impreza hatchback, but haven't had a kayak on it yet. It's replacing a Volvo wagon, which was a great boat hauler.

I hope I can get 3 kayaks on it. I'll be using the same bars as I had on the Volvo, so shouldn't be an issue.

jack

* Check out the Yonkers Paddling & Rowing Club
online at www.yprc.org.
See you on the river!

\
Today's Topics:

   1.  Cars good for carrying kayaks? (alexandra Woods)
   2. Re:  Cars good for carrying kayaks? (Lyn Goldsmith)
   3. Re:  Cars good for carrying kayaks? (Joao de Souza)
   4.  (no subject) (silver fox)

Message: 1