[NYCkayaker] Fwd: ferry horn blowback

Nancy Brous nbrous@gmail.com
Tue Jul 2 11:36:31 EDT 2013

I am outraged that people can be this selfish, expecting ferries to
flout safety regulations so they can live with a waterfront view but
not be "disturbed" by the sounds of a waterfront.  Why should ferry
captains, passengers, and other mariners be put in danger so these
privileged people with the waterfront luxury apartments can sleep in?

I encourage all who are concerned about maritime safety to comment
here, and i'm not on facebook but it seems you may be able to make
some noise (pun intended) there as well.

http://www.batterypark.tv/featured-residents/letter-help-stop-the-ferry-boat-horns.html