[NYCkayaker] Inquiry about Staten Island graveyard of ships

stevepete64@aol.com stevepete64@aol.com
Wed Jul 3 09:44:44 EDT 2013

Launch from Carteret waterfront park . Park has a dock and a ramp . Get in the water and head south

and you'll run into graveyard shortly .

-----Original Message-----
From: Lee Reiser/Leona Fontaine <lee060@earthlink.net>
To: Doug Motz <dugmotz@aol.com>
Cc: NYCkayaker <NYCkayaker@rockandwater.net>
Sent: Wed, Jul 3, 2013 7:46 am
Subject: Re: [NYCkayaker] Inquiry about Staten Island graveyard of ships

Doug,
Use link below for tides & save it for future use.
Next year just change 13 to 14.
IMPORTANT - Try to go during flood to have most access to site.
Beware of sharp jagged metal & submerged piers all around you.

http://tidesandcurrents.noaa.gov/currents13/
call me if need help to use

Lee Reiser
914-374-7954