[NYCkayaker] Off subject - Thank you all for this imposition

Lee Reiser/Leona Fontaine lee060@earthlink.net
Thu Jul 4 18:17:21 EDT 2013

Dear Friends,
  My mother's funeral and burial will be held in New Jersey.  The viewing will take place at Spearing Funeral Home, Kinderkamack Rd. in Park Ridge, NJ from 3-5pm and 7-9 pm on Monday, July 8th.  The service will be at Our Lady of Mercy Church, Pascack Rd. in Park Ridge, NJ on Tuesday, July 9th at 10:00 a.m.  She will be buried at Holy Cross Cemetery in North Arlington, NJ with my dad.  Her obituary will be placed in NJ papers and also the Cape Cod Times.
Highest Regards and thank you to all who responded,
Lee & Leona