[NYCkayaker] Reminder: July 15 Grant Deadline for Reservoir Transportation.

Harbor LAB harborlab@gmail.com
Sat Jul 6 00:39:35 EDT 2013

Learning Adventure Boating!
www.harborlab.org
Or find us on Facebook here <http://www.facebook.com/harborlab>!

Dear Educators, Paddlers, Environmental and Community groups, Parents, and
Community Leaders,

Please note that the deadline for the Watershed Agricultural Bus Tour Grant
is July 15. This grant could help enable your school or organization to
enjoy "Watershed Wonder Tours," HarborLAB's FREE kayaking and canoeing
program on the Neversink Reservoir. We hope you'll take this opportunity to
bring young people -- whether elementary school or university students --
up for unforgettably beautiful experiential and curricular learning.

For more information and a grant link, please read this entry:

http://harborlab.org/2013/06/07/watershed-wonder-tours/

Please note that the transportation grants focus on forestry. We suggest
that you propose learning about how forests filter and protect our drinking
water and include forest hikes in your day's programming along with
paddling.

Best regards,

Erik Baard
Founder, Executive Director